The New York Times online has a delightful interactive endorsement guide posted right now. It’s too good to pass up. Here are some highlights though:
- Ann Coulter (not to be confused with Mrs. Coulter, but equally evil) endorses Romney.
- Howard Stern endorses Ron Paul.
- Lots of people endorse Hillary, but no one too interesting. Except the New York Times (hiss…).
- Chuck Norris endorses Huckabee (but I heard he can endorse 12 times as many candidates as a normal man).
- Joe Lieberman (officially deep in an identity crisis) endorses McCain. What? None of the Democrats on the ticket are sufficiently Republican enough for you?
- And lots of people endorse Obama, including these exciting newcomers:
Keep an eye out for endorsements made by your friends here at Brooklyn Skeptic some time this evening.
And for the love of Pete, go goddamn vote. Seriously.